HR Analyst - System and Development
- The HR Analyst carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas, such as reviewing and developing HR policies and procedures in organisation management, reward and performance management, development program and employees' relation management.
- This position will be reporting directly to HR Manager.
- Bachelor degree from Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- GPA minimum 3.0
- Having the exposure in Human Resources function in any area
- Good Communication, interpersonal skills, and willingness to learn
- Strong in data analysis and management
- Having advanced performance in computer literate
- Excellent in Englsih for written and verbal communication
Submit your resume including your recent photograph by email to email below.