Rabobank Indonesia is a part of the Rabobank Group, a full-range financial services provider founded on co-operative principles. Headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, the Group employs more than 60.000 staffs in 43 countries, servicing the needs of more than nine million clients worldwide. Food & Agribusiness is the international prime focus of the Rabobank Group. Our solidity and stability is evidenced by being ranked 4th in the World's Safest Bank 2008 list by Global Finance Magazine.
Currently we are seeking for suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Senior Wholesale Credit Analyst
- Preparing financial and credit analysis of new and existing corporate clients;
- Providing advice to clients and Relationship Management on the appropriate credit structures to mitigate risks;
- Being part of non-voting credit committee members to discuss the accounts for credit approval;
- Consider and part of approval team to grant exceptions report.
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance with min GPA of 3.2 from reputable university;
- Fluency in English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Previous background for credit/ financial analysis of corporate banking.
Retail Treasury Sales - Surabaya
- Experience min 2 years
- Experience in derivative product
- Fluent in English written and oral
- Advance in computer literature
- Increase clients base
Please send your complete resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position code in your email subject.