Commonwealth Bank is a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA). Founded in 1911, CBA has been serving its customers for over 90 years, providing integrated financial services for retail businesses, commercial/institutional, super-annuation, life insurance, fund management (the market leader in this business), brokerage service and other financial services.
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated person to fill the following positions for its expanding banking operation:
Application Support Analyst (Middleware & CommNet)
- Develop new systems for Middleware and SharePoint (CommNet) Application within the Bank
- Researching and understanding code that is to be modified
- Writing and executing unti test procedures
- Maintenance of existing and new systems to quality standards and in a timely manner
- Track all new work, bug fixes and enhancements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree Majoring in Information Technology from reputable University
- Minimum 2-4 years experience as Application Developer or similar, preferably in Banking Institution or Banking IT Consultant
- Having Experience in Net Technology especially with C#.Net, SharePoint, SQL Server. Having experience in Microsoft BizTalk is a plus.
- Has strong understanding in at least 1 (one) language Net Programming (C#, VB, C, C ++, etc), preferably C#. Net 2008
- Having Good Knowledge of SQL Programming, Oracle or MS SQL Server is a plus
- Having Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Having knowledge and experience with any middlewere project at least 1 (one) using Biz Talk, MQ Series, Web Method, etc. Preferably with Biz Talk Server 2006 R2
- Conversant in Windows Server 2008 and other Windows Server Family
- Having Experience in Maintaining IIS or any web server like Tomcat
- Having Experience with Socket, XML, Web Services and Web Programming, preferably with .Net Technology
- Having Knowledge of Banking System
- Proactive, full of initiative, and able to work efficiently within a team environment
- Highly Motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skill
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to email@example.com (Please put Code: ASA on your subject email) Closing date for applications: 19 September 2011. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.