PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
TRADE FINANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE (TFC)
As a member of Bills Department team, you will be responsible in trade finance area – handling import tax transactions such as, servicing customers over counter, confirming tax with tax office, preparing & registering advice for customers, verifying signatures in debit authority, inputting data entry as well as splitting and typing import documents.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in banking, accounting or other related discipline.
- Experience in trade finance, teller or customer service in banking for 1-2 years.
- Good in English, both spoken and written. (min. TOEIC score equiv. 600 or TOEFL of min. 500).
- Good in administration and details.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong team leadership.
- High achievers (performance oriented).
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org