A Career with Citibank has much to offer. Citibank provides professional challenges and opportunities to excel in the world of banking. We are the most respected global financial services firm, with the broadest distribution, the best brand, and the broadest array of product.
Branch Cash Manager
- Supervises teams of Cash Operation.
- Conduct daily operations of; authorization, cash counting, transaction's approval, customer complaint, and also error tracking.
- Establish proper check and control through daily review tickets to manage better control, GL monitoring, follow up all outstanding sundries, reviewing and monitoring report.
- Carefully and in a timely manner self-assess all branch processes to ensure compliance with policies / regulations and identify / surface issues to be monitored while ensuring proactive corrective actions.
- Motivate, train and supervise team of branch cash support staff to ensure that staff are able to provide competent and timely service to clients.
- Bachelor degree from any discipline from reputable University.
- Have experience in similar position min. 4 year.
- Experienced in managing people.
- Service oriented with high level of integrity.
- Accounting all transaction and funds activities.
- Prepare complete financial statement for mutual funds, unit links, insurance funds, pension funds, etc.
- Calculate the daily NAV.
- NAV report distribution to respective parties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Accounting.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good attitude, active, dynamic.
- Hard working, highly motivated and ability to work under pressure.
Please submit your application to email@example.com;